The TI PGA2500 to DIP-28 adapter can be used for prototyping high performance digitally controllable microphone preamps. The chip has been successfully used in many professional audio products, such as RME Micstasy, Prism Sound Orpheus, Apogee Ensemble/Duet, Lavry Engineering Black, and other great sounding units.
Designed with high frequency routing disciplines in mind and optimized specifically for the PGA2500 audio performance the adapter features:
- 2oz of copper on both sides to reduce trace and plane inductance
- ENIG immersion gold plating, as well as 76µm gold pin plating
- Eight bypass capacitors as close as possible to the PGA2500’s pins
- Split ground plane with an option to stitch together digital and analog sections
- Via-less input and output signal paths to reduce possible parasitic inductance
- Pinout of the adapter matches that of the chip
- IR reflow soldered, hand assembled and tested
To take a closer look at the performance specifications of the PGA2500 please refer to:
The adapters are currently built to order. The stock quantity reflects the available PCBs to assemble them with, not ready to ship adapters. Therefore please allow several business days for the adapters to be assembled and shipped.