The heart of our Lucidity Preamp, this THAT1570/5171 to DIP-32 adapter can also be used for prototyping high performance digitally controllable amplification or attenuation stages.
Designed with audio performance in mind the adapter features:
- 2oz of copper on both sides to reduce trace and plane impedance
- ENIG immersion gold plating, as well as 76µm gold pin plating
- Six bypass capacitors as close as possible to the chipset pins
- Jumpers to either directly connect 1570 to 5171 (default) or to route these pins off-board
- High quality C0G capacitor to suppress differential RFI at the adapter’s input
- Ability to use separate power supplies for each chip to maximize headroom
- IR reflow soldered, hand assembled and tested
To take a closer look at the performance specifications of the 1570/5171 chipset please refer to:
The adapters are currently built to order. The stock quantity reflects the available PCBs to assemble them with, not ready to ship adapters. Therefore please allow several business days for the adapters to be assembled and shipped.